Pages

Homenature

Friday, May 31, 2013


On to Day 3 of Hamptons Week I introduce you to Homenature...

Located in both Southampton and Amagansett, Homenature is a combination of both proprietary designs, productions and vintage finds - it's really the ultimate destination for that perfectly tailored beachy look so fitting for the Hamptons.

I really enjoyed their outdoor furniture...that giant U-shaped couch would be perfect for lounging around on a beautiful summer day! And the outdoor lanterns were a nice combo of chic and rustic...the hubs is still pissed at me that I didn't bring one home...





 The
They also stock Alexandra Von Fursternberg's (DVF's daughter in law..apparently responsible for relaunching the DVF brand recently) new lucite collection...which is seriously cool. The treys really glow like they are lit from within...although at around $300 a pop, not sure if a fancy trey is REALLY what I'm going to be splurging on this summer...



 These petrified wood side tables were awesome...

And they stocked a TON of various corals set on lucite...way awesome.
 I'm really not sure why I don't own an agate cheese platter. Where have I been on that??! So so chic..

And my favorite, my love, my birthday wish...HOW FABULOUS IS THIS BENCH!?!
NEED NOW! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment